Sunday, September 21, 2008

September 21, 2008

Resident E·Wall
I just finished watching Wall·E and still having a hangover from a conversation last night about zombies(you know who you are.), I can't help but think:"what if when the people on that Axiom ship got back to Earth, they discover that the Honta virus(tama ba?) got loose and is now present in the air. since they're so obese, have lost a lot of bones, and desperately need exercise, it'd be very hilarious to watch how those pudgy humans try to finish each other off. how pathetic they'd look running. *rawr! i'm a zombie! oh no! roll for your life! roll damn it! ROLL!* and what if while they're they were going back to earth in hyperspeed, they lost all their fat?(thanks to my sister for this idea.) well, those are just my questions. Wall · E: "Eve-a, do you wanna know how i got these scars?" o_o.

Random

I happen to LIKE nerdy girls. joke. AHAHAHA! :))

Oh yeah, I rarely place names in my blogs because i don't want others to be identified with me cause it ostracize them from society.



1 comment:

  1. shiet, natuwa ako dun ah :)) fat zombies. LOL. <3

    late night post.

    AND HMMMMM Goma like's NERDY GIRLS :-> ;) LOL

    ReplyDelete